Due to the current circumstances, we've introduced these measures to ensure that you and all our staff are safe during your appointment.
- You must not attend an appointment if you have shown any symptoms within the last 14 days or have been told to isolate
- All stylists wear face shields and clients must wear a mask
- 2m distance should be kept where possible
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival
- A comprehensive clean is being done daily in the salon
- You must hang up your own personal belongings in the coat area
Showing symptoms after your appointment?
If any symptoms are shown within 14 days of your appointment, please get in touch via Xenos_haven@hotmail.com; our dedicated COVID-19 email account so we can proceed accordingly.
Health and safety peninsula team covid risk assessment completed